One Storm; a Full Team: A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Keeping Power Flowing
Our team shifts into a different gear and takes on new roles when a large storm blows in. Here’s a look at our behind-the-scenes warriors.
More Than Electricity
Working with you to make brighter futures defines who we are as an electric company. From the time our company's forefathers put the first stakes down on the modern power grid more than a hundred years ago, to the most current challenges and opportunities confronting our communities, public service is in our DNA. Empowering your family and our communities to fulfill their potential is what we do.
Today, our economic development efforts help employers create jobs, expand operations and locate facilities in Ohio. Our philanthropic efforts run the gamut, from raising awareness to raising funds and recruiting experts and signing up volunteers. You'll see us taking pride in the communities where we live, and making a difference wherever there's an opportunity.
AEP Ohio Featured Stories
Are Solar Panels Right for You?
There’s a lot to think about when determining if solar panels are a good option. Before you make a decision, consider some of the facts and read our helpful guide for homeowners.
Lineman Donates Bone Marrow to 11-Year-Old
Only 30 percent of blood cancer patients find a matching donor from family members, so the other 70 percent rely on donors from the Gift of Life bone marrow and stem cell registry. The lifesaving potential wasn't lost on Cody Grilliot, "an all-around good dude."